To apply online, please visit our rental listings page.
Click HERE to download a copy of our rental application.
You may return the application via fax at 303.948.8639,
or drop it off at our office located at:
777 S. Wadsworth Blvd #1-205, Lakewood, CO 80226.
You will also need to pay $50 for the application fee per applicant aged 18 or older and include copies of recent pay stubs or other proof of income. No personal checks accepted for applications; only cash or money orders.
Rental Requirements and Guidelines
Mavi Unlimited does not base any decision criteria on factors including:
Sex, Familial Status, Race, Religion, Creed, National Origin, or Disability.
The following Application Agreement will be signed by all applicants prior to signing a lease contract. While some of the information below may not yet be applicable to your situation, there are some provisions that may become applicable prior to signing a lease contract. In order to continue with this online application, you’ll need to review the Application Agreement carefully and acknowledge that you accept its terms.
1. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED or processed until all of the following have been provided to us: an application has been fully filled out and signed by each applicant; an application fee has been paid to us for each applicant; all necessary proof of income has been provided to us. (Household income must be 3x the advertised monthly rent.)
2. Application Fee (nonrefundable). An application fee of $50 per adult aged 18 years or older must be paid to us. This payment partially defrays the cost of administrative paperwork and background checks. It’s nonrefundable. Application fee payments made in-office must be in the form of cash or money order only. Application fees must be paid separately from any deposit payments.
3. Applications are run on a first-come, first-served basis and will be run in the order received. If an application is approved, applications that have not been run will have their application fees refunded.
4. Application Approval. The advertised deposit is a minimum deposit only. Weaknesses in your application may require you to pay a higher deposit for your application to be approved. We reserve the right to request a co-signer. If a co-signer is requested, a full application must be provided within 48 hours. Accepted applications with move in dates from the 15th of the month or later will be required to pay pro-rated plus first full month of rent in addition to the security deposit. These must be paid in full by the move in date. Approved applications will have 1 business day to submit the minimum deposit and sign a lease, or the next application received will be run. A $50 non-refundable administrative fee will be due at lease signing.
5. Properties that accept pets will require an extra $50 per month in pet rent, as well as an extra $200 deposit PER dog, or $400 deposit PER cat, unless otherwise required by law.
6. If You Fail to Sign Lease Contract After Approval. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign as required, we may proceed with signing a lease with the next qualified applicant.
7. Nonapproval. Felonies or evictions will disqualify your application. We will notify you of approval or denial within 3-5 business days after the date we receive a completed Application. Your Application will be considered “denied” if we fail to notify you of your approval within 10 days after we have received a completed Application. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval.
8. Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
9. Keys or Access Devices. We’ll furnish keys and/or access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the contemplated Lease Contract and other rental documents referred to in the Lease Contract; and (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full.
10. Our reception of this application is consent only to this Application Agreement. It does not bind us to accept applicant or to sign the proposed Lease Contract.
We work with bad credit! A credit check will be run as part of the application, but we realize that many people’s credit isn’t the best. Don’t be discouraged if you have poor credit but meet our other rental requirements. You may still be approved.
We ask that applicants have a monthly household income of 3X the listed monthly rent for any property. This is calculated before taxes. If an applicant does not meet this requirement, a suitable co-signer may be required for approval. If an applicant cannot acquire a co-signer, other arrangements such as requiring a larger security deposit may be made on a case-by-case basis.
*You must include copies of your most recent paystubs or other proof of income when applying.
Any evictions on record will disqualify an applicant from renting with us.
Mavi Unlimited will consider housing vouchers, Section 8, and other rental assistance as viable income for certain properties.
Generally, no more than 2 people per bedroom will be allowed to take residence at a property. Please consider your family size before applying.
Recent bankruptcy, a history of late payments, or money owed to previous landlords or apartment complexes may disqualify your application.