We Work to Ensure Your Property is Occupied and Protected!
Whether you are renting out your home of many years or adding to your real estate investment portfolio, our philosophy stays the same: to be selective of both the properties we manage and the tenants who rent your property. Mavi Unlimited believes in representing only those properties that will bring value to the owner and our management team.
Mavi Unlimited Property Management is a leading provider of residential, townhome, condo, and apartment building management in the Denver Metro Area. With over 50 combined years of experience, our team of experts is committed to providing superior service for properties of all sizes.
We offer the following services to help you accomplish your property investment goals:
- Meet with you to assess your goals in owning and leasing the property.
- Determine your preferences for the leasing of the property, regarding tenants, smoking, length of lease, pets, etc.
- Review the property’s current state and determine a priority list for repairs and cosmetic updating in order to procure the highest monthly rental amount.
- Conduct a market survey to determine the appropriate monthly rental charge.
- Coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved using our extensive network of qualifies vendors to ensure all work is completed.
Tenant Selection and Leasing
- Create and place advertisements on various rental websites, post realty signs on the property, post on our website, and invest in other advertising as deemed necessary.
- Show the property to prospective tenants by appointment.
- Screen tenants through employment and credit history to find good matches (tenant pays).
- Collect the first month’s rent and security deposit in the form of a cashier’s check prior to tenant move-in.
- Meet with new tenants to review property, provide care and maintenance support for their new home, inspect house with tenant using our comprehensive Move-in sheet to note and photograph condition for future use.
- Collect monthly rent by the 5th of each month.
- Provide a monthly financial report, accurate accounting and record keeping.
- Quick disbursement and direct deposit of rental proceeds.
- Manage and pay Home Owners Association dues, mortgage, property taxes, insurance, and utilities as required.
- Manage the entire eviction process, from serving tenant with 3 day notice to “Pay or Quit” if rent has not been paid by the 5th.
- Provide rapid response to any necessary emergency repairs.
- Work with you to prioritize and complete items on suggested annual maintenance schedule.
- Get bids on and oversee major repairs/maintenance from our network of local contractors.
- Project management for large rehab projects with weekly updates.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency service with a Mavi team member on call at all times.
Our fee for a single rental is 10% of the “collected rent”, not “scheduled rent”. We also collect a leasing commision with the first month’s rent. We offer incentives for multiple properties through our tiered rate structure. Please ask for details about this feature.