Mavi Unlimited Inc. is built on the principles of excellent quality of service and customer experience for both property owners, and renters, who are both at the core of the business. Our staff has a combined experience of over 100 years in real estate and property management. We specialize in managing a wide range of properties, from single family homes, to 100-unit apartment buildings, in Denver, Co. We also handle both small and large maintenance projects for our clients. We have an excellent record in financial management and reporting as well and will be glad to manage your properties within the great Denver metro area.
Mavi Unlimited Property Management has been a leader in property management in Denver by efficiently managing condos, townhomes, apartments, and other residential properties in and around Denver, Colorado. Our success is driven by our experience in property management, combined with excellent managerial practices and quality services provided by our team of experts. In order to help you reap the full benefits of your investments, and maximize their potential to generate income, we offer the following services:
- Arranging a consultation with you in order to discuss your goals on leasing your property.
- Discussing and determining your preferences in terms of leasing and tenant engagement with you and your property, e.g. type of tenant, length of lease, pet ownership policy, tenant lifestyle such as smoking, among others.
- Together, we’ll review the current state of your property, determining if any maintenance, repairs or cosmetic upgrades are necessary, and prioritize such works in order to maximize potential for generating more monthly rental income.
- Conducting thorough market assessments to determine the most suitable monthly rent for your property.
- Working with our vast network of reliable vendors and contractors to coordinate and complete all maintenance projects (if needed) you’ve approved, in a timely fashion.
- Tenant Selection & Leasing
- Our aggressive marketing team creates advertisements for your property and lists them on more than 30 rental websites, including Trulia, and Zillow. We’ll create physical signage and post that on your property, advertise on our website, and explore any other advertising options that are necessary.
- Scheduling appointments with prospective tenants to show them your property.
- Conduct thorough tenant screening through checks such as employment, criminal, credit, and many other checks to ascertain tenant suitability.
- Prior to a tenant moving in, we collect the security deposit and first month’s rent.
- We meet with new tenants in order to:
- Review your property
- Support them through maintenance and care provision while in their new homes.
- Collectively inspect the new home using a comprehensive Move-in Sheet. We also photograph the home for future use.
- Financial Management
- We collect all monthly rents by the 5th of every month.
- Our accounting and record-keeping is accurate and up-to-date. We present you with financial reports monthly.
- Prompt electronic transfer of rental proceeds.
- We meet all your financial obligations, including payments to an HOA, Insurance, Mortgages, Property Taxes, and Utilities, among others, as required.
- Although unlikely, if ever needed, we also manage the eviction process.
- For all emergency repairs, we provide a rapid response service
- We’ll collaborate with you in order to prioritize all maintenance work suggested and approved for a given year.
- We source for competitive and affordable bids from our vast network of contractors, and oversee all maintenance.
- For large maintenance and rehabilitation projects, we offer project management, and weekly updates for each project.
- We have a 24/7 dedicated emergency response service with a Mavi team member available on call.
Mavi Unlimited has invested in the latest technologies in property management, including the AppFolio Property Manager Software solution. Some of the software’s immense capabilities that stand to benefit you include:
- Rapid and timely property marketing for fast elimination of vacancies: AppFolio allows for seamless and easy advertising of properties online in multiple websites, including ours. Applicants can also apply with ease, from their smartphones.
- Accurate placement of rental rates and vacancy reduction: AppFolio has an in-built comparison tool that pools and compares rental rates from similar units in the same geographical location, allowing for revenue maximization.
- Effective resident screening: AppFolio has a built-in streamlined resident feature that performs standard checks such as background and credit, and past rental history. Screening is done incredibly fast (in minutes), and this ensures you deal with only the best and most suitable tenants.
- Fast and more secure payments: The software enables us to make instant electronic payments to your accounts. No more long waits for checks.
- Fast rent collection with an online payment option: AppFolio caters to the modern resident by allowing for fast and easy online rent payments. Through the software, residents can choose from three main payment option:
- Credit Card
- Instant access to your property statements: Through the Owners Portal, you can securely access all records and statements linked to your property. This saves both time and paper costs. The portal offers a snapshot view of your property transactions for as recent as the previous month.
- Fast handling of property maintenance issues: The software processes electronic work orders and also facilitates and enhances communication between managers and vendors so that issues are resolved quickly. You can also request us to email important documents such as a copy of work orders and other relevant records with real-time updates.
Free Rental Analysis
We’re eager to have you on board at Mavi. We offer a Free Rental Analysis so that you can learn how we’ll manage your property and what you can expect in the process. Our many years of experience in managing thousands of properties have enhanced our capabilities to conduct property valuations while evaluating current trends and opportunities. We’re always willing to share a formula that works, with you, and we are confident that we can boost the profitability of your investment.
About Denver, Colorado
Denver is the capital of the most populous of Colorado’s municipalities. It is also the most populous county in Colorado, and the 21st most populous city in the U.S. Denver has been recently ranked as one of the most popular cities in America to live in, according to a 2009 study by Pew Research Center. Denver neighborhoods are distributed between the North, South, East and West of the city. Other popular areas include LoDo (Lower Downtown), Union Station, North Capitol Hill, City Park West, Five Points, Alamo Placita, Speer, Park Hill, Golden Triangle, and many more. Denver is an active and lively city. It is home to major league sports teams including Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Rapids, and Colorado Avalanche. Denver has over 200 parks and over 29 recreation centers, making it a popular destination for outdoor activities. The city also has ultramodern infrastructure, amenities, schools, and transport systems.